Healthy plant-based meal. Which include: 2 dinners, 2 lunches & 2 breakfasts.
Double occupancy ( bring a friend or make a new one!)
Facilitator & Instructor: Valerie Houston-Peel with the assistance of Janna Clarke.
$395 + 51.35 hst = $446.35
Register now! Limited space. 705.767.1177, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay by E-transfer ,Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Cash.
November 8-11 | Essence of Being Muskoka Retreat | SOLD OUT
Fueling Manifestation – Cerebrating Life | NEXT RETREAT – June 19-22, 2020
Nourishing and cleansing the body. Release what no longer serves. Strengthening its vitality to fulfill on manifesting your dreams. Celebrate life with vitality and manifested accomplishments. Taking place in the West of the Medicine Wheel. As such the place of completion and healing.
Why Fuel Manifestation
We invite you to a weekend of Beauty In. Its purest form, from clean delicious food. In addition to soul soothing meditations and sensory experiences. With this, discover the beauty and power of the present moment. Above all step fully into your calling as creator of YOUR life.
Early Bird Price (for bookings before October 1st) : $599 (tax included)
Price after October 1st: $699 (tax included)
Extra night: $100 (tax included). Your option to stay Sunday afternoon and night to relax and allow your new found bliss to settle into your being.
- 6 Classes, vinyasa flow, yin stretch and meditation (value $150).
- 30 minute Private yoga session (value $60).
- Master cleanse, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks (value $400).
- 2 nutrition fireside chats with a holistic nutritionist (value $200).
- Cooking Demonstration with detoxification whole food recipe takeaways ($250 value).
- 3 Nights Double Occupancy Accommodation in Luxury Cliff Side Muskoka Cottage ($300 Value).
- Yoga Warrior – Part of the Tribe shirt ($50 Value).
- Snowshoeing (value $70).
Registration: $989 +hst Canadian dollars | $250 deposit required
- Based on double occupancy, not including transportation, spa or reiki services.
- Transportation can be requested at an additional cost.
- Spa and Reiki services at additional cost.
Website: www.yoga-warrior.ca Email: email@example.com
2019 Fall 2020 Winter & Spring & Fall Retreats
- Sept 6-9
- Sept 13-16
- Oct 25-28
- Nov 1-3
- Nov 1-3
- Nov 8-10
- Nov 8-10
- Nov 22-24
- January 9-12
- Jan 31- Feb 3
- Feb. 7-10
- Feb 27 – March 2
- Feb 28 – March 2
- March 6-10
- March 13-15
- March 20-22
- March 27-29
- April 3-5
- April 17-19
- April 24-26
- May 1-3
- May 1-3
- June 4-7
- October 1-4
- October 16-19
- October 22-25
Feb 28 – Mar 1 | Winter Wellness Retreat | 1 Spot Available
Join us in Muskoka for a restorative all-inclusive getaway weekend filled with relaxation, yoga, and meditation.
Beat the winter blues in a luxury cottage on beautiful Lake Muskoka. Consider this weekend an opportunity to tune into yourself and your intentions while connecting with a community of other likeminded individuals. This retreat has been designed to help you de-stress and realign your soul through mindfulness exercises, journaling, yoga, and meditation.
• 4 Yoga Classes (Vinyasa & Restorative)
• 2 Guided Meditations
• 1 Intention Setting Exercise + Burn Ceremony
• 1 Mindset Workshop + Course Materials
• All meals (healthy, whole foods, vegetarian friendly)
• 2 Nights Double Occupancy Accommodation in Luxury Cliff Side Muskoka Cottage – Muskoka Soul | the Lakehouse, in Gravenhurst, Muskoka Ontario.
Registration: $500 CAD per person ($200 non-refundable deposit required at booking)
• Spa services available at additional cost.
Feb 27 – Mar 1 | Building the Fire Within Retreat | Soul Inspired Guru | SOLD OUT
A small, intimate women’s only retreat | Deepen your soul connection with yourself and others.
This retreat is intended for the woman who wants to journey inwards, open herself up to enrich the connection with her intuition and sense of self. Through a series of journal prompts and authentic conversations, you will uncover unconscious roadblocks and limiting beliefs that have held you back from living a more aligned, deeply empowering life. Along the way you will strengthen your love and appreciation for the incredible being that you already are and move forward with a renewed sense of peace, connection to your soul-inspired gifts and letting go of what no longer serves you.
Over the course of three days you will have the opportunity to move your body each day with yoga (appropriate for all levels), group +/or solo meditation, hike/walk the trails along and around the lake, skate on the lake or ice skating trail, relax with a book in front of the fire, opt-for a in-cottage massage therapy session, enjoy your mug of coffee with a journal in hand, dine as a group, connect/laugh/bond with like-minded women and move through the soul-inspired sessions while enjoying the space and time to percolate all that arises.
If you are a woman who wants to breathe deeper, exhale more fully and live more confidently in the skin-you-are-in, this program is intended for you.
Mar 13-15 | Muskoka Yoga Retreat | Lions Den Yoga Studio & Leap Adventures
Join Jen from The Den https://www.facebook.com/TheLionsDenYogaStudio/ for a weekend-that-feels-like-a-week yoga retreat.
Hosted in gorgeous Gravenhurst in the Cliff Bay at MuskokaSoul.com , you will relax and let go in luxury. Six bedrooms with two decadent twin beds each. Three & a half bathrooms. 5-star facilities:
Rachel McKay, of HeartsandBeets.com is catering exquisite vegan fare (vegetarian and meat options available; all allergies accommodated; just let us know) live in the chef’s kitchen, all weekend long.
Oh, and there will be yoga! Four sessions minimum, as well as hiking, reading by the fire, knitting (lessons if you wish!), stress-relieving mini-massage (head, shoulders, and hands) for each guest, and peace and quiet. Please email Jennifer or text me at 416-948-2565. Draft Itinerary, imagine your experience!!
Friday March 13, 2020
- 4 pm check-in NO EARLY CHECK IN’S AVAILABLE: Arrive and settle into your cabin
- 5:15 pm: Relax and Rejuvenate Yoga Class
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 7:15: Opening Circle: Welcome and Introductions
Saturday March 14,, 2020
- SILENT MORNING
- 7 am: Guided Hike
- 8:30 am: Breakfast
- 9:30 am: Yoga (75 min of accessible yoga for everybody and EVERY BODY)
- 10:45 am Time for you! Read, nap, knit, hike, journal, hike, etc, etc, etc.
- 11:55 am: SILENT MORNING CONCLUDES meet by the fireplace
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 2:00 pm: Introduction to meditation (60 min that will fly by as we’re talking and trying)
- 4:15 pm: Acro Yoga: try something new! Be bold and playful on or off the ground or hold space by observing and being a spotter. Absolutely safe and suitable for everybody and every body!
- 5:30 pm: Rest and rejuvenate before dinner
- 6:00 pm Dinner
- 7:00 pm Restorative Yoga
Sunday March 15, 2020
- 7:30 am: Strengthen and Soften FLOW: a unique class that challenges you to choose what you need throughout the practice
- 8:30 am: Closing Circle
- 9 am: Breakfast
- 10 am: FIRM CHECK OUT
About Your Facilitator
Jennifer Bascom is 700 hour+ certified yoga instructor, former studio owner, elementary school teacher, and life long learner. She has been hosting retreats for over three years. Jennifer is known for her loving touch, the accessibility of her classes (all abilities are welcome and able, everyone is supported as much as they need and challenged as much as they want), as well as her gift for creating a space of loving kindness.