Renew & Restore in Ontario at Muskoka Soul | Extraordinary Escapes
In 2020 get retreating. Did you know, a retreat could be more relaxing than a weeks vacation. The benefits of going on a wellness retreat may surprise you. Click this link and what this video to see why. Above all get retreating this spring in Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada !!
Put a spring in your step this March or April at Warrior Reset! This 2 night spring tune-up will focus on resetting your yoga practice and nutrition intentions. Designed for the mature-minded individual. Above all let us elevate your already amazing life!!
We will start our day with a yoga flow. After that a yin/stretch practice to get your warmed up for your day’s activities. Enjoy a weekend of holistic nutrition with a menu curated by Holistic Nutritionist, Laurie McPhail of The Nutritional Reset. Learn what holistic nutrition means. In addition how you can take this knowledge into our real lives as we gear up for summer bbq season and entertaining!
Join Robin and Laurie for a weekend of focusing on your health and wellness at Warrior Reset Retreat!
- 4 Classes, vinyasa flow, yin stretch and meditation (value $100).
- 30 minute Private yoga session (value $60).
- Master cleanse, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks (value $300).
- Fireside chat with a holistic nutritionist (value $100).
- Whole food recipe takeaways ($100 value).
- 2 Nights Double Occupancy Accommodation at Muskoka Soul – Cliff Bay Ontario ($250 Value).
- Yoga Warrior – Part of the Tribe shirt ($50 Value).
- Guided hike ($40 Value).
Registration: $749 +hst Canadian dollars
- Based on double occupancy, not including transportation, or spa services.
- Spa services at additional cost.
- Deposit of $250 is required
Sample menu: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/180550_a20ac9b3211b4f7dbd8979b8fe159cb0.pdf
Sample agenda: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/180550_34b87761557c4826ab4eac3fd62ab8db.pdf
Website: www.yoga-warrior.ca Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must be legal drinking age.
- All levels and genders welcome.
- Maximum participants of 8